Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Many Projects

I have always been a woman of many projects. I've never been one to finish one project before I move onto the next. I have made many things, but I don't think to take pictures and post it, but I hope that will change! I want to use this blog to show all of my projects and hopefully to encourage others to step out and try something new. I hope that this blog can be a place of creativity and I'm super excited to share all my projects with you!

Last Christmas was my son's first Christmas and I wanted it to be extra special for him so I made him the Pond Friends Ring Stackers. They were crocheted and actually a breeze to complete.
Rogan with his Ring Stackers. 

Here is the web address for the free pattern. There are so many things you can make out of yarn! This is just one of the examples of really cute yarn projects out there.





1 comment:

  1. What a sweet keepsake! Just right for little hands - and soft, too. I think they look a little complicated, but you surely do just whip them out!

    ReplyDelete