Thursday, November 4, 2010

Deals of the day!!!

I went to several second hand stores this week looking for things for Rogan to keep him entertained on the 48 hours we plan on driving this month (to and from AZ). I did find some nice cheap stuff for him and for me as well. :)


The two toys were $1.00 each and they still have batteries! I got the books for under $4.20! 8 books and 2 toys for $6.20!!! I thought this was a good deal. :)


The vase was $1.00 The picture does it no justice! I love it's simple structure. :)

I found these shoes and I saw that they were in perfect condition and only $4 but I was sure that they wouldn't fit me right, but I was excited that they fit my feel like a glove! When I got up there to pay for them they were on sale for only $3! Whahoo!!!
As I've already stated in my blog, my son is really into frogs. I found this hat for $1 and when I showed it to him he shoved it onto his head and laughed. He's such a silly little guy. :) Although he doesn't look happy in this next picture he sure does look cute in his new hat. (He wasn't upset about the hat, he was upset that he wasn't in my arms at that moment) 




I LOVE SECOND HAND STORES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment